We are bringing your Dream Trip to Japan this 2020!
For Osaka, our very own OSAKA group departure is the cheapest you can find today. Departure sched is MAY 15-19, 2020.
Only Php 10,000/person to reserve your slots!
What makes this departure exceptional - we give you FULL BOARD meals on your DAY 2&3.
Your Osaka City Tour - includes not just a photo stop at Osaka Castle. It comes with a ticket so you can look what's inside.
For Kyoto Nara Tour - we include 3 of the best. Arashiyama, Fushimi Inari and Kinkakuji temple.
Day 4 - is your whole day tour to enjoy Universal Studios.
Day 5 - is your free time for shopping. Your hotel is just a short walk away at Shinsaibashi. How about that!
Give yourself a merry dreamy 2020 this Christmas! Book your Osaka slots now!
BOOKING PROCEDURE FOR JAPAN GROUP DEPARTURES
1. ATTENTION PLEASE: Before booking any packages that requires visa, please study first VISA REQUIREMENTS and assess if you are able to comply these requirements. For the list of visa requirements to JAPAN, please visit http://www.wander-struck.com/japan-visa-application.html. Travel agents are here to assist you in your visa processing but we cannot guarantee your visa approval. Visa approvals will solely depend on your submitted requirements.
2. Submit clear / scanned copy of valid passports
3. NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT required after confirmation that slots are available
4. Payments CASH basis only / Credit Card payments via PAYPAL only (with 5% transaction fee added on top)
5. Once SLOT AVAILABILITY is confirmed, we send out a statement of account / invoice, to collect payment. Please do not send payments without a confirmed booking with us.
6. After paying your deposit, you will be given option dates for your next payments. If you fail to submit payment on the given due date, Wanderstruck Travel and Tours have the right to forfeit your reservation deposit. Please be reminded that this is a collective group departure, we also have payment deadlines for your flights, hotels and tours.
7. Upon visa approval, full payment is due immediately.
8. Hotel Vouchers and Flight E-Tickets, and other information about the departure re Name of Point Person, Contact details etc. are sent at least a week prior to your departure.
GROUP BLOCKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE: FINALIZED AND GUARANTEED BOOKINGS ARE STRICTLY NON REFUNDABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE, NON REBOOKABLE
E-Ticket issuance is at least a week before the flight date since this is a group blocking (Please do understand this important note). If you can’t wait for your flight e-ticket to be issued - please book other packages not a group blocking tour package.
TO: ALL OUR GUESTS
TOUR REMINDERS...PLEASE READ
● Please double check your ticket before departure.
• For the child not travelling with parents (either mother or father), please secure a DSWD clearance.
• For government employees please secure a Travel Authority.
• If passengers have pre-existing sickness, kindly bring medication or maintenance with doctors prescription.
● Flight Check-In time is 4 hours prior to flight departure.
● For Foreign Passport holder, please don’t forget to bring your onward flight ticket back to your country when travelling for immigration purposes.
● NO REFUND for unused tours, rooms, meals and transfer services
● FOR MINORS OR CHILDREN (below 18 years old) traveling with 1 parent must bring birth certificate and marriage contract of parents (no need DSWD clearance)
● For those who are Government Employees, you need travel clearance before traveling
● Passport must be 6 months valid before the date of travel or departure
● Most hotels require you guarantee deposit for the mini-ref and pay movies inside your room. Deposit is refundable upon check out if you don't consume any items or watch movies.
● Check-in 3pm and check out is 11am
● For triple sharing, Hotel will only provide extra bed or roll away bed
● Please check proper visa/documents needed for your destination
JAPAN VISA REQUIREMENTS
3. PHOTO (3 Copies of 4.5cm x 4.5cm with white background.)
(NSO issued with receipt and valid within (1)year.)
(Submission of NSO certificate is waived withsubmission of OLD USED JAPAN VISA.) Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting of birth certificate.
NSO issued and valid within (1)year.
(Submission of NSO certificate is wived with submission of OLD USED JAPAN VISA.) Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting of marriage contract.
Prepare Letter of Explanation of No ITR if you do not have ITR. See sample here.
9. CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT
10. VISA PROCESSING AUTHORIZATION LETTER. CLICK HERE
[If Guarantor who lives in the Philippines will shoulder part or all of the applicant’s travel expenses]
9. Guarantee Letter
10. Proof of relationship between applicant and guarantor (e.g. Birth Certificates etc.)
11. Bank Certificate (original) and Income Tax Return (ITR Form 2316) (clear Photocopy) of Guarantor
For us to arrange your vacation, we need the following details:
1. Passengers Name (and Birthdays for packages with flight bookings)
2. Travel Dates
3. Contact Email and Phone Number
4. Scanned copy of your passports (make sure it has a 6 monthâ€™s validity prior to your travel date)
Once flights/hotel rooms are confirmed, we send out a statement of account / invoice, to collect payment. Please do not send payments without a confirmed booking with us. Wanderstruck Travel & Tours require at least a 60% down payment for booking/ confirmation with the balance to be paid upon the given option date. For bookings less than 7 working days, full payment will be required.
Please deposit your payments to any of the following banks. Upon deposit/ payment, please inform us thru SMS (+63.917.854.3779) or email (email@example.com) of your payment details.
We also accept credit and debit card payments through Paypal. You will be sent an invoice if you choose to pay this way. A transaction fee of 5% is added on top of the package amount.
Cebuana Lhuilliers and Western Union can be accepted on a case by case basis. We still prefer payment sent to our bank accounts.