Tourist Visa: PHP 1,600/person
JAPAN VISA REQUIREMENTS
3. PHOTO (3 Copies of 4.5cm x 3.5cm with white background.)
(PSA issued with receipt and valid within (1)year.)
(Submission of PSA certificate is waived with submission of OLD USED JAPAN VISA.) Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting of birth certificate.
PSA issued and valid within (1)year.
(Submission of PSA certificate is wived with submission of OLD USED JAPAN VISA.) Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting of marriage contract.
Prepare Letter of Explanation of No ITR if you do not have ITR.
9. CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT
10. VISA PROCESSING AUTHORIZATION LETTER.
[If Guarantor who lives in the Philippines will shoulder part or all of the applicant’s travel expenses]
9. Guarantee Letter
10. Proof of relationship between applicant and guarantor (e.g. Birth Certificates / Marriage Certificate etc.)
11. Bank Certificate (original) and Income Tax Return (ITR Form 2316) (clear Photocopy) of Guarantor
“IMPORTANT NOTE ON THE DOCUMENT SUBMISSION”.
1. Basic Documents
HOW TO FILL OUT THE JAPAN VISA APPLICATION FORM FOR TOURISTS
Before anything else, take note of these general guidelines:
JAPAN GROUP DEPARTURES:
Embassy of Japan in the Philippines
2627 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City, 1300
Tel no. 63-2-551-5710
For updated tour packages, subscribe