Tourist Visa: PHP 1,600/person
JAPAN VISA REQUIREMENTS
PHOTO (3 Copies of 4.5cm x 3.5cm with white background.)
☞ If there is a used Japanese visa on your passport, the following (3) and (4) are unnecessary
3. BIRTH CERTIFICATE (PSA issued with receipt and valid within (1)year.)
- If (3) is unreadable, submit Birth certificate issued by Local Civil Registrar.
- If (3) is “LATE REGISTRATION”, submit Baptismal Certificate and School Record (Form 137). - If there is no record of birth in PSA, submit Birth Certificate issued by Local Civil Registrar and Negative Certificate issued by PSA.
- If (4) is unreadable, submit Marriage certificate issued by Local Civil Registrar.
- If there is no record of marriage in PSA, submit Marriage Certificate issued by Local Civil Registrar and Negative Certificate issued by PSA.
5. TOUR ITINERARY
【In case that applicant will shoulder part/all of travel expense】
6. BANK BALANCE CERTIFICATE
7. LATEST Photocopy of Income Tax Return (BIR Form)
- It must have amount of gross income and a stamp of recipient, if tax is not withheld (e.g. the self-employed).
Prepare Letter of Explanation of No ITR if you do not have ITR.
- If (7) is not available and there is no ADB (Average Daily Balance) on (6) Bank Certificate, submit Bank Statement to prove transaction for the last 3 months.
8. VISA PROCESSING AUTHORIZATION LETTER.
[If Guarantor who lives in the Philippines will shoulder part or all of the applicant’s travel expenses]
9. Guarantee Letter
10. Proof of relationship between applicant and guarantor (e.g. Birth Certificates / Marriage Certificate etc.)
11. Bank Certificate (original) and Income Tax Return (ITR Form 2316) (clear Photocopy) of Guarantor
“IMPORTANT NOTE ON THE DOCUMENT SUBMISSION”.
1. Basic Documents
HOW TO FILL OUT THE JAPAN VISA APPLICATION FORM FOR TOURISTS
Before anything else, take note of these general guidelines:
JAPAN GROUP DEPARTURES: