We only process Japan Tourist Visa applications
TO ALL PASSPORT HOLDERS: PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PUT YOUR SIGNATURES ON YOUR PASSPORTS, AS IT WILL BE INVALID IF NOT SIGNED. AND PLEASE INDICATE EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS ON YOUR PASSPORT'S LAST PAGE
Tourist Visa: PHP 1,600/person
Download: JAPAN VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
3. PHOTO (3 Copies of 4.5cm x 4.5cm with white background.)
(NSO issued with receipt and valid within (1)year.)
(Submission of NSO certificate is waived withsubmission of OLD USED JAPAN VISA.) Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting of birth certificate.
NSO issued and valid within (1)year.
(Submission of NSO certificate is wived with submission of OLD USED JAPAN VISA.) Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting of marriage contract.
Prepare Letter of Explanation of No ITR if you do not have ITR. See sample here.
9. CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT
10. VISA PROCESSING AUTHORIZATION LETTER. CLICK HERE
[If Guarantor who lives in the Philippines will shoulder part or all of the applicant’s travel expenses]
9. Guarantee Letter (SEE FORM) AND sample
10. Proof of relationship between applicant and guarantor (e.g. Birth Certificates etc.)
11. Bank Certificate (original) and Income Tax Return (ITR Form 2316) (clear Photocopy) of Guarantor
HOW TO FILL OUT THE JAPAN VISA APPLICATION FORM FOR TOURISTS
Before anything else, take note of these general guidelines:
JAPAN GROUP DEPARTURES: