For Osaka, our very own OSAKA group departure is the cheapest you can find today. Departure sched is MAY 15-19, 2020.
Only Php 10,000/person to reserve your slots!
What makes this departure exceptional - we give you FULL BOARD meals on your DAY 2&3.
Your Osaka City Tour - includes not just a photo stop at Osaka Castle. It comes with a ticket so you can look what's inside.
For Kyoto Nara Tour - we include 3 of the best. Arashiyama, Fushimi Inari and Kinkakuji temple.
Day 4 - is your whole day tour to enjoy Universal Studios.
Day 5 - is your free time for shopping. Your hotel is just a short walk away at Shinsaibashi. How about that!
Give yourself a merry dreamy 2020 this Christmas! Book your Osaka slots now!
1. ATTENTION PLEASE: Before booking any packages that requires visa, please study first VISA REQUIREMENTS and assess if you are able to comply these requirements. For the list of visa requirements to JAPAN, please visit http://www.wander-struck.com/japan-visa-application.html. Travel agents are here to assist you in your visa processing but we cannot guarantee your visa approval. Visa approvals will solely depend on your submitted requirements.
2. Submit clear / scanned copy of valid passports
3. NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT required after confirmation that slots are available
4. Payments CASH basis only / Credit Card payments via PAYPAL only (with 5% transaction fee added on top)
5. Once SLOT AVAILABILITY is confirmed, we send out a statement of account / invoice, to collect payment. Please do not send payments without a confirmed booking with us.
6. After paying your deposit, you will be given option dates for your next payments. If you fail to submit payment on the given due date, Wanderstruck Travel and Tours have the right to forfeit your reservation deposit. Please be reminded that this is a collective group departure, we also have payment deadlines for your flights, hotels and tours.
7. Upon visa approval, full payment is due immediately.
8. Hotel Vouchers and Flight E-Tickets, and other information about the departure re Name of Point Person, Contact details etc. are sent at least a week prior to your departure.
GROUP BLOCKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE: FINALIZED AND GUARANTEED BOOKINGS ARE STRICTLY NON REFUNDABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE, NON REBOOKABLE
- Book and buy basis only. First come first served. No reservations.
- Rate is per person with minimum of 2 persons travelling together. For Solo Travelers, there is a single supplement surcharge.
- Above rate is for Philippine passport holder only. Surcharge for Non-Filipino Passport Holder applies. PHP 1,500/person applies.
- Hotel check in is 3pm and hotel check out is 11am
E-Ticket issuance is at least a week before the flight date since this is a group blocking (Please do understand this important note). If you can’t wait for your flight e-ticket to be issued - please book other packages not a group blocking tour package.
- No refund for unused tours, hotel accommodation and meals and transfer services
- Once finalized, package is non-refundable, non-rebookable, non-endorsable & non-reroutable
TO: ALL OUR GUESTS
TOUR REMINDERS...PLEASE READ
● Please double check your ticket before departure.
• For the child not travelling with parents (either mother or father), please secure a DSWD clearance.
• For government employees please secure a Travel Authority.
• If passengers have pre-existing sickness, kindly bring medication or maintenance with doctors prescription.
● Flight Check-In time is 4 hours prior to flight departure.
● For Foreign Passport holder, please don’t forget to bring your onward flight ticket back to your country when travelling for immigration purposes.
● NO REFUND for unused tours, rooms, meals and transfer services
● FOR MINORS OR CHILDREN (below 18 years old) traveling with 1 parent must bring birth certificate and marriage contract of parents (no need DSWD clearance)
● For those who are Government Employees, you need travel clearance before traveling
● Passport must be 6 months valid before the date of travel or departure
● Most hotels require you guarantee deposit for the mini-ref and pay movies inside your room. Deposit is refundable upon check out if you don't consume any items or watch movies.
● Check-in 3pm and check out is 11am
● For triple sharing, Hotel will only provide extra bed or roll away bed
● Please check proper visa/documents needed for your destination
JAPAN VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Validity of more than 6 months / Signed Passport
- Broken lamination of the Picture Portion will not be accepted / Must have at least 2 blank pages left in the passport.
3. PHOTO (3 Copies of 4.5cm x 4.5cm with white background.)
- Specs: 4.5cm x 4.5cm, with white background.
- Photo must be taken within 6 months.
- Please write applicant’s name and birthdate on back side of the photo.
- Photo must be pasted on the application form.
- No smiling. Photo showing teeth is not allowed.
(NSO issued with receipt and valid within (1)year.)
(Submission of NSO certificate is waived withsubmission of OLD USED JAPAN VISA.) Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting of birth certificate.
- IT must be issued within one year from PSA Main Office/Serbilis Outlet Center (Nationwide).
- If the birth certificate from Philippine Statistics Office (PSA) is unreadable, or has incomplete information, please submit the birth certificate issued by PSA together with a birth certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar.
- If the birth certificate is “late registration”, please submit in addition, a baptismal certificate and school record (Form 137) from high school or elementary and School Yearbook (if possible).
- If there is no record in PSA, please submit a “Certificate of Non-Record” from PSA together with a birth certificate from the Local Civil Registrar.
- (Need contact tel # of the church,and contact tel# of the school)
NSO issued and valid within (1)year.
(Submission of NSO certificate is wived with submission of OLD USED JAPAN VISA.) Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting of marriage contract.
- In case of non-record.You must submit certificate of non-record together with the one from local civil registrar.
- Prepared by the applicant or the travel agency.
- Validity of Bank Certificate is three (3) month from the date of issue
- We strongly suggest to have at least 50,000 in your bank account. If you are sponsoring, of course higher than than amount.
Prepare Letter of Explanation of No ITR if you do not have ITR. See sample here.
9. CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT
10. VISA PROCESSING AUTHORIZATION LETTER. CLICK HERE
[If Guarantor who lives in the Philippines will shoulder part or all of the applicant’s travel expenses]
9. Guarantee Letter
10. Proof of relationship between applicant and guarantor (e.g. Birth Certificates etc.)
11. Bank Certificate (original) and Income Tax Return (ITR Form 2316) (clear Photocopy) of Guarantor
- Size of document for application should be A4 size only.
- If document is other size, please submit copy that is already adjusted in A4 size from its original and without staples or pasting pages.
- Applicants are exempted from submitting (4) and (5) Indicated above if they can submit old/valid passports with used Japan visa.
- It is applicant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she meet the requirements for the grant of a visa.
- Submission of any supporting documents not listed above is encouraged (e.g. applicant’s economic or social ties with the Philippines, urgent reasons for visit: medical certificate, wedding invitation).