SOUTH KOREA GROUP DEPARTURES
SIGNATURE KOREA TOURS
4D3N Premium Korea for only $788 per person
Jul 9-12: SOLD OUT
Aug 17-25: 25 SLOTS REMAINING
4D3N AUTUMN in KOREA PHP 45,600/pax
Departure Date: September 13-16 • October 4-7, 18-21 • November 1-4, 22-25, 29 - December 2
4D3N Affordable Autumn PHP 29,500/pax
Departure Date: Sept 24 - 29, Oct. 3 - 8, 7 - 12, 17 - 22, Nov 21 - 25
5D4N AUTUMN in KOREA PHP 58,600/pax
Departure Date: Oct 10-14, 24– 28 • Nov 7-11, 14-18
5D4N Mt Naejang Maple Festival PHP 59,200/pax
Departure Date: Oct 26—30, Oct 31—Nov 4
4D3N Premium Korea for only $798 per person
Nov 2-5: 28 SLOTS REMAINING
4D3N Discover Korea for only Php 27,888/ person
AUGUST 18-21, 2018
5D4N LET IT SNOW KOREA for $788/person
26-30 December 2018
5D4N WINTER SALE SOUTH KOREA for $888/person
22-25 December 2018
26-30 December 2018
30 December - January 3 2019
TOUR FARES: Based on US dollar per person; minimum of 20 persons per departure
TWIN/TRIPLE/CHILD WITH BED: 888.00 ALL IN!!!
CHILD WITHOUT BED: 788.00
SOLO TRAVELLER: 1,176.00
Hotel in Incheon: Goldcoast Hotel or similar 3* (1 night)
Hotel in Suwon: Amour & Symphony Hotel or similar 3* (1 night)
Hotel in Seoul: Luchebridge Hotel or similar 3* (3 nights)
Winter 4 Nights in Korea PHP 35,600/person
Departure Date: Dec 5 -9, 12 -16
4 Days Winter in Korea PHP 50,900/person
Departure Date: December 6-9 • December 13-16
5 Days Winter in Korea PHP 63,400/person
Departure Date: • Dec. 21-25, 26-30
REGULAR DATES : • Jan. 2-6, 23-27 • Feb. 13-17 • March 27-31 [Less PHP 2,700]
- Starting July 1, 2015, all visa applicants who have travelled as tourist to Korea at least once within 5 years will be exempt from submitting ITR copy. Processing time will also be reduced to 3 working days.
They are still required to apply at window 1 or 2.
Those who have travelled to korea once within 5 years with purpose other than tour such as business, church visti, family visit, are still required to submit ITR copy. They are required to apply at window 1 or 2. Processing time is 5 working days.
Those who have travelled to Korea more than twice within 4 years are exempt from submitting ITR copy and may apply at window 3(frequent travellers).
- VISA APPLICATION FORM. DOWNLOAD HERE. (updated form 5 pages)
- Below requirements as of 2015.06.15 from EMBASSY OF KOREA
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR FIRST TIME TRAVELLERS FROM MARCH 26, 2018
From March 26, 2018, all applicants of Windows 1 and 2 (first time travellers who have not travelled as tourist to OECD member countries within the last 5 years) should submit 2316 form if employed with corresponding COMPANY ALPHALIST (Form 1604 CF with BIR received stamp). Also, please highlight your name in the company alphalist. Information of employees other than the visa applicant may be concealed if preferred.
If the applicant cannot submit company alphalist, submit letter of explanation. However, there may be disadvantage in visa approval for those who fails to submit.
All self-employed applicants of Windows 1 and 2 should submit BIR FORM with correspondingPAYMENT RECEIPT from BIR authorized bank.
For inquiries, please email to consular section, email@example.com
For family applications, documents for proof of relationship is a must. (eg. Marriage Contact, Birth Certificate)
Validity of visa is only 3 months from the issue date. Do not apply more than 3 months prior to the date of travel.
Visa processing takes 5 working days for first time travellers, and 3 working days for frequent travellers. There is no expedite processing.
Please print the attached application form with A4 size paper.
Korean Visa Multiple Entry Privilege by BDO
Promo is extended until December 31, 2018
- Mastercard: Gold, Titanium, Platinum and World Elite
- Visa: Gold and Platinum
- JCB: Gold and Platinum
- UnionPay: Gold and Diamond
- Diners Club: Diners Club Premiere
- American Express: Cathay Pacific, Gold, Platinum and Charge Cards
Enjoy up to 5 years Multiple Entry Visa to Korea and be exempted from submission of Financial Documents with your BDO or American Express Gold and Elite Credit Card.
- Promo is extended until December 31, 2018.
- The promo is open to all active Principal BDO Elite and Gold Mastercard, Visa, JCB, UnionPay, Diners Club Premier Credit Cardholders and BDO-issued American Express Card members.
- Provision of multiple entry Visa to be issued when traveling during the travel period with exemption of financial requirements (Bank Certificate and ITR) to the eligible BDO Credit Cardholders below:
- Gold Visa Credit Card
- Gold Mastercard Credit Card
- Gold UnionPay Credit Card
- Gold JCB Credit Card
- Platinum JCB Credit Card
- Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Titanium or Platinum and World Elite Mastercard Credit Card
- Gold, Platinum, Cathay Pacific and American Express Charge Cards issued by BDO
- Diamond UnionPay Credit Card
- Diners Club Premiere
- Cardholders must present eligible BDO Credit Card and the original hard copy of recent monthly Statement of Account (SOA) upon application within the promo period. For Cardholders with electronic Statement of Account (eSOA), they must present a printed copy of their recent electronic Statement of Account (eSOA) together with an original copy of Certification from BDO.
- Issuance of any Visa shall be at the sole discretion of the Korean Embassy.