PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE RATE FOR APULIT ISLAND RESORT EL NIDO
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS COUPLE STAYCATION PACKAGE WITH ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE for as low as PHP 33,000/person
• Roundtrip Airfare via Airswift (MNL-ENI-MNL)
• 2 nights Water Cottage accommodation
• Complimentary Boat transfers (Taytay Town Wharf to Apulit Island, v.v.)
• Complimentary Van transfers (El Nido Airport to Taytay Town Wharf, v.v.) on the regular airport shuttle
• Full-board meals at the Clubhouse Restaurant
• Use of available non-motorized water sports equipment (hobie cat, windsurf, kayak, etc.)
• Standard resort guided activities/tours (snorkeling at house reef with equipment, rappelling, cave exploration,
island tour etc.)
• Travel insurance for guests 7 to 65 years old. Optional insurance available for guests 6 years old and below by
*based on lean season June 1-October 22, 2020. Rate subject to change
APULIT ISLAND RESORT OVERVIEW:
HOW TO GET THERE:
Airswift offers daily flights from Manila to El Nido, Palawan. Travel time is approximately 55 minutes using a 48 and 72-seater ATR aircraft. Guests for Apulit Island are recommended to take the morning flights going to El Nido and afternoon flights going to Manila/Clark and other destinations. Boat transfer schedules are based on AirSwift flights arrival and departure schedule. Subject to change without prior notice.
Upon arrival at Lio airport in El Nido, guests will be welcomed by the resort’s airport representative from Lio Airport Terminal and will be accompanied to the terminal exit for their 90-minute van transfer to Taytay Wharf. Upon arrival in Taytay Wharf, guests can have complimentary light snacks at Sala de Apulit followed by 45-60 minutes boat transfer to the island.
World renowned for its stunning rock formations, clear blue waters, and fine white sand, El Nido is located on the Northern tip of Palawan. The town is a gateway to a group of islands and inlets which make up the Bacuit Archipelago. Favorite tourist destinations here include the Matinloc Island, Nacpan Beach, the Small Lagoon, and the Big Lagoon.